Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Is it Friday yet?!?

Gads, I can't believe I just typed that. ;-p

Here it is Sunday night, and I am already wanting it to be Friday... I guess that is what happens when you spend most of your Sunday indoors because it is rainy and cold outside. :-( Of course, Kim and I did go out to do laundry and grocery shopping so the entire day wasn't spent inside. lol

Oh well... I guess all that I have to say is that I want you all to be waiting patiently for Red Bicycle progress pics -I'm still working on it! Honest!!- and look to my other site tomorrow night for what should be a cute story with pictures and everything! (That is the plan. We shall see what happens...)

Okay, until then happy stitchy and be safe, dry, and warm!
;-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?