Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE!!

Boris Karloff as the Frankenstein Monster...
Hello and welcome back once again. As the famous quote says, "The rumours of my untimely demise have been greatly exagerated." (Granted I did the exagerating, but you get the idea...)

Anyway... I have returned from The land of The Infirm after about a week of not feeling so goodness. Suffice to say, that I feel much better than I did. I am still a little bit cludgy at times, but am in better shape than last week. I mean, the first sign that things were getting better was that my appetite returned and believe you me I have been making up for lost meals. Er, time I mean. ;-p

So, without further delay I will let you go for now so that I can create a post in regards to The Red Bicycle. (Give me a couple of hours and it will be done...)



Until then, walk tall and feel lively!





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?