Monday, January 30, 2006

 

An Early Morning Post

I've had it! (Not breakfast yet, but working on it...)

I went out for a ride yesterday -weather chilly and windy but sunny- and thought I would take the cheapy cam with me and take some pics along the way. Seemed like a good idea at the time at least. Anyway, I get out on my ride and am make fairly good progress down the trail. At an overpass I decide to stop and take a picture. Take out the cam, and it beeps a low battery warning at me. Well (deleted)! :-( Oh well... That is the thing about taking pictures on a bike trail: the things you take pictures of are more or less always in the same place. I should be able to get more pictures at a later time...

In "Red Bike Diary" news: I am proceeding slowly but surely. I am almost done with the second color of the ground and should have that done by Wednesday, if not tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to take some update pics with the good camera and post them soon.

Well, I better get going for my busy day. Everybody have a good day and I will post at you later!


Comments:
Awwww, you didn't tell me about the camera debacle. Poor guy! I guess you will have to take the "good" camera from now on. :)
 
Low battery... That reminds me of my cell phone: I forget it, or it's low bat. And now, it's low bat and I forgot in what "safe" place I placed the charger... I don't need it anyway, but it's getting on my nerves, really... Anybody seen my cord? Because I'm quite sure it can't be you, Greg, who folded it and secured it... I don't even have an excuse like Kim...
Glad to read that you have finished more mud. How many shades does it include?...
Looking forwaord to new pics.
Take care, Lone Rider!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?