Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

I'm not dead yet

...I just post like I am. ;-p

Sorry for the apparent lack of posting motivation, but things have been VERY busy at work and by the time I have been getting home I am in almost no frame of mind to do... well... just about anything. But fear not! The big chunks of work are all done now and I should be able to concentrate on the more impoertant things: like stitching and posting! (Not that I post or stitch at work... well... maybe on my breaks and lunch...) I am making good progress on Santa though and should be able to post a pic in the next day or so. Of course, I will have to post a pic: it will give me a chance to try out the new camera that Kim got me for GiftMess. (Nothing fancy, but just enough to take post pics.)

But first... I better go and start the long drive to the end of the day. I will do my bestest to get some pics to you all tonight. Until then, happy stitchy and be safe!

Comments:
All right! We're loooonging for this pic...
Also: don't forget to lend your laptop to Kim if she ever happens to eventually may be perhaps want to make a post...
I wish you two a very merry Christmas with all the people you love!
Lots of hugs to you two!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?